Wednesday 10 September 2008

The Facebook rules of engagement

Facebook is great. Facebook is mega. However, as with all social networking sites, it does raise questions over with whom you should become friends.

Here's the rules that I use, the system is that you have to match at least one rule from both sections A & B.

Section A (basic requirement)
I am interested in you.

Section B (additional qualification)
I have your number in my phone.
We've lived together.
We've been educated together.
We've been on holiday together.
We're colleagues, but I see you regularly out of work.
I want to stalk you.

At some point I'll try and get round to brutally enforcing these rules on my current friends list and post the difference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! Looks like we're in trouble... I have May's phone number but not yours and I've only seen you a few times out of work ;-)

I do find it interesting to keep up with what you're up to, thought. Does that count as stalking?

Dave N